Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome to this Blog and Northern Exposure!

This blog I'll be using to chronicle my impressions of things I need to watch, including tv series and movies.

First off, I'm watching Northern Exposure. Call it inspiration from Twin Peaks and "quirky and occasionally surreal show based in the (extreme) Pacific Northwest" but I watched a few clips on YouTube and it's interesting and seemed worth the watch.

I say "seemed" because I'm already 1/3 the way through season 3, but I'm going to post reviews and personal impressions of each episode.

In my childhood and early adolescence, Northern Exposure was a show that, while I had no interest to watch at the time, I remember it clearly. Even the theme song brings back memories, oddly enough.

So, I don't know if anyone will ever read this or get any enjoyment from it, but so be it. It feels like something I wanna do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment